Remember That We Are Marines
So as they came from our Left and then from the right,
They also came from the front and behind us making not give up, but fight.
This gave us the will to fight as they came in every direction,
Taking us to find our pride and es spirit de corps and find that true wining connection.
Causing us to hit them hard, and hit them fast, and hit them often,
Just to find any way to put them in their coffin.
So we need to remember that we are the Marines and there is no way in Hell they will over run us,
We will soon take their lives and it will be taken to the place of fire that will turn their ashes to cinereous.
With this battle getting ready to end at any time,
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remember That We Are Marines by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes
- WAG, sTAan Inie KEk - HEEL tyd - klienho.., sEaN nOrTh
- admiration for admiring, Jamal Downes