Remember Me as Free
Remember me when I'm no longer here.
Remember what made me, me.
Think about how I so loved the world
and how it never imprisoned me.
I was free.
Remember me when you can't see my face.
Remember how I look.
Think about every thing I left you with.
My thoughts were an open book.
They were free.
If you forget me every once in a while
something will bring me back to you,
a song, a poem or maybe a gesture,
something from out of the blue.
I am free.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me as Free by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola