RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Relying On Nothing
Tackling problems through an intellect of choice, selecting many purposes to alleviate past hurts and develop them into future hope and dreams until midnight's of life come to pass.
Singling out ideas inside of fields and deserts, alleviating stress and grief forever on horizons of another dimension.
Finding almost nothing to count on, learning to rely on nothing, but intuition and innate wisdom.
Learning always to seek answers from abstracted knowledge and tallying breathless energy from counting blessings into atmospheres of tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Relying On Nothing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal