Religion Within Me
Born from Latin ligare.
I am not blind.
I want to find.
Freedom that has been lurking
In the deeps within since the beginning
When I the man first heard the cuckoo singing
Felt the baby rays of the golden sun stinging
The fresh rain droplets on green leaves dripping
Lotus eyes of the woman pregnant and laughing
The blue skies above cloudless yet fulfilling
The vast cosmos above with the stars twinkling
And my little heart in my chest beating.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Religion Within Me by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman