Religion Within Me
Born from Latin ligare.
I am not blind.
I want to find.
Freedom that has been lurking
In the deeps within since the beginning
When I the man first heard the cuckoo singing
Felt the baby rays of the golden sun stinging
The fresh rain droplets on green leaves dripping
Lotus eyes of the woman pregnant and laughing
The blue skies above cloudless yet fulfilling
The vast cosmos above with the stars twinkling
And my little heart in my chest beating.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Religion Within Me by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI