the ultimate survivors on this green garden, to my God
they who survive tend to conquer this whole patch
vast green lush spreading here and here, who has provided this?
to my God, to my religion, I am asking again against them
what is religion? all are same, every man is equal
all are created by the unbiased hands of this powerful soul
but, we the humans, differentiated the humans-causing disparities
riots are the result of the difference between the mortal piece
humans are killing themselves-which religion allows this?
religion-a word that makes a human only two things-
helpless or a terrorist.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Religion, why? by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock