Vishal Sharma (10th july 1996/Samastipur (Bihar) / India)
the ultimate survivors on this green garden, to my God
they who survive tend to conquer this whole patch
vast green lush spreading here and here, who has provided this?
to my God, to my religion, I am asking again against them
what is religion? all are same, every man is equal
all are created by the unbiased hands of this powerful soul
but, we the humans, differentiated the humans-causing disparities
riots are the result of the difference between the mortal piece
humans are killing themselves-which religion allows this?
religion-a word that makes a human only two things-
helpless or a terrorist.
Poet Other Poems
- ***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) ***
- ***A Million Kisses For One Lips***
- **Crime and Punishment**
- **Cyclon Of Kisses**
- **For Your Eyes Only**
- **I am a solid insoluble insane**
- **I am your Micky Mouse**
- **I want for you this whole universe**
- **On Your Radio, My Heart Is Broadcast**
- **Someone stole my biography**
- **Who! But you**
- **Will you marry me? **
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.