RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching weather float to me on gentle, puffy breezes, forecasting a storm moving in, carrying rain within it's domain.
Gray and black clouds moving closer, looking for a place to release it's heavy watery load.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Releasing Weather by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah