Terence G. Craddock
Relationship Death Knoll
ask the question
proven death knoll
for countless relationships
across multiples years decades
centuries for thousands of years
'can we not just stay as friends? '
no friendships change friendships end
it is easy to go from friends to lovers
it is hard for past lovers to stay as friends
friendships which flame into swift passion
may endure but if love goes passion goes
in hearts broken betrayed such friendships
too often death knoll end
lost prize lifelong friend
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written June 2014 5.6.2014.
Complete version of the split images 'Can We Just Stay Friends? ', 'Hard For Past Lovers To Stay Friends' and 'Passion Betrayed Friendships' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Relationship Death Knoll by Terence G. Craddock )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra