Trace me like a dream..
Drifted by a stream!
Trace me like a river..
Creeping on shadows 'Blackberry'!
Trace me by your eyes.
And contemplate me..
How I drown as the pebble
Drifted by a water!
Trace me, if you will
And listen carefully to my heart!
Like a tree in the river..
I will float..
Waiting for you..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Regret by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After a War, Manoj Kumar
- Wisdom, JAMES T. ADAIR
- She Wants To Be Adored, Oke Christopher
- An Aye Aye Decides to Say No No, Stephen Katona
- आयआ दा अनसुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Children, Ima Ryma
- The Batture, Dara Wier
- A Beam Of Light, Aya Alkassab
- Little Black Tangrams, Dara Wier
- Mr. Willy Will, Vishal Singh