It was evening, time for sunset,
I walked slowly fatigued, burdened and upset.
I noticed three men imitating me, standing abreast.
They were dressed exactly the way I was dressed.
With anger and disgust I frowned.
Copying my expression they clowned.
Holding my head I looked at them with a smile.
They smiled back at me replicating my style.
Now I understood how they imitated me with perfection.
I was beside a mirror shop and those three were my reflection.
I walked forward with a wonderful thought.
with the help of pen for you all I have brought.
People around us are like our reflection,
hate with hate and love with love they will reflect with perfection.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (*REFLECTION by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan