Rising Morning Star
No reflection in the mirror, this person has no face, No reflection in the mirror just an empty space. This person never was, and can never be, for they don't know who they are, themselves they can not see...
No reflection in the mirror just another empty place, No reflection in the mirror, the image is missing... gone without a trace. Hidden is their name, their eyes they can not see, hidden is the map of what they were meant to be.
No reflection in the mirror, this person has no being, No reflection in the mirror, for eyes without seeing, No reflection in the mirror, what they are is in the past, No reflection in the mirror, just a slab of ice cold glass.
No reflection in the mirror just an empty silhouette, Maybe one day they'll materialize but it hasn't happened yet...
Rising Morning Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflection by Rising Morning Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal