Rising Morning Star
No reflection in the mirror, this person has no face, No reflection in the mirror just an empty space. This person never was, and can never be, for they don't know who they are, themselves they can not see...
No reflection in the mirror just another empty place, No reflection in the mirror, the image is missing... gone without a trace. Hidden is their name, their eyes they can not see, hidden is the map of what they were meant to be.
No reflection in the mirror, this person has no being, No reflection in the mirror, for eyes without seeing, No reflection in the mirror, what they are is in the past, No reflection in the mirror, just a slab of ice cold glass.
No reflection in the mirror just an empty silhouette, Maybe one day they'll materialize but it hasn't happened yet...
Rising Morning Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflection by Rising Morning Star )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second