Drifter drifts back to where drifted from.
On his way he has kept score of all pages you tore.
With every page torn, the story shines bright in crystal missing links,
In the reddish gloom of black nights and deceiving rain promise.
The cannabis kisses my forehead and leaves for the night.
Perhaps, I have asked too many questions and have answered them myself.
The drifter drifts to an obscure street with shutter down walls
Yet another shallow breeze from a bottomless ocean.
However, in the end,
The only promise kept,
Was by the red of sky.
Debanjan Dhar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Night by Debanjan Dhar )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate