Life has moved forward,
Time turned to five seasons,
But I stand here still.
Here in this old attic,
With this half torn,
Yellow page from my diary,
Held in my heart!
Letters scrambled, yet!
Has a shade of a golden ink,
Over the edge of
Old blank inkpen's vomit,
Spread into million dots!
By tears fallen from eyes!
But now I share a laugh,
With that unrealistic,
First ever poem of mine!
The clash of faith,
And unknown reasons to end!
Mistakes are bound to happen
In the flames of passion,
I am burning it now,
Let it light my thoughts,
Let it show way,
To a new write,
May be a better one!
Yet a blue spark came from it,
And I heard a small cry!
After all, It was alive!
Magic Box's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Recovery by Magic Box )
- The Man who would not be King, John F. McCullagh
- What we love about the welsh valleys, David Boyce
- Humans and Daffodils, David Boyce
- We are going to Treherbert, David Boyce
- Beautiful valleys, David Boyce
- Dust Devils, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Threat To My Love, Claude Simpson
- Core Of Mistrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Motive Is The Focus, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- macarana, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)