Life has moved forward,
Time turned to five seasons,
But I stand here still.
Here in this old attic,
With this half torn,
Yellow page from my diary,
Held in my heart!
Letters scrambled, yet!
Has a shade of a golden ink,
Over the edge of
Old blank inkpen's vomit,
Spread into million dots!
By tears fallen from eyes!
But now I share a laugh,
With that unrealistic,
First ever poem of mine!
The clash of faith,
And unknown reasons to end!
Mistakes are bound to happen
In the flames of passion,
I am burning it now,
Let it light my thoughts,
Let it show way,
To a new write,
May be a better one!
Yet a blue spark came from it,
And I heard a small cry!
After all, It was alive!
Magic Box's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Recovery by Magic Box )
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., Nicholas Campbell
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
- When I Lost You, Emma R. Kessler
- Sleepyhead, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns