RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Musical interludes surging within, giving me intense rhythms to sort out and recompose in literal verse of extraordinary purposes.
Desires of a young poet still can be found in depths of my soul, but at times you may have to delve deeper to find them at home.
Solace being scratched with cat's claws, carefully though, so as not to leave a mark except in my brain, where it will be etched forever, so one day it can be made into a poem.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recomposing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner