RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Musical interludes surging within, giving me intense rhythms to sort out and recompose in literal verse of extraordinary purposes.
Desires of a young poet still can be found in depths of my soul, but at times you may have to delve deeper to find them at home.
Solace being scratched with cat's claws, carefully though, so as not to leave a mark except in my brain, where it will be etched forever, so one day it can be made into a poem.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recomposing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The love which endures the pains is too .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- < He >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Never Losing Sight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Collectively Protecting America, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Do You Know? Kangaroo., Ima Ryma
- Soap, Sharry Lee
- Blue flowers, Cee Bea
- With Out Your Love I Must Leave, Is It Poetry
- The Importance Of Us, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Not A Conqueror, Toheeb Tiamiyu
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)