Maria C. Costa
Rebuilding Your Life
We are joining you
For rebuilding your life
Because we do realise
How hard and severe it is
Your ongoing plight.
Hundreds of thousands of your people
Have lost their natural way.
So, we all are sending our help and prayers
From very far away.
For you, the survivors in huge suffering,
We appeal for your bravery and courage
In your everyday struggle,
To provide help one another
And rebuild your life
From the devastating wreckage!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebuilding Your Life by Maria C. Costa )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang