Rebirth Of My Soul
I had a rebirth of my soul
When I found CHRIST who made me whole
I saw life in a different way
And it’s true: “what they say “
You awake joyous every day
Ready to face the challenges –“come what may “.
Life s burdens have been lifted from me
And there’s now a future that I can see.
I walk out in the morning and I look up to the sky
And thank GOD for the day that just passed by.
No longer do I face the days of agony and despair
For my LORD is with me- I sense him near
He has rekindled the flame of “HOPE, LOVE, and FAITH “
Before it became much too late.
It is my time to shine, my time to grow
The LORD is with me this much I know.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebirth Of My Soul by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz