...I dare to live everyday
...Its so full of illusion
I talk to my breath
I walk with my shadow..
Yes I try to hold it,
...How restless I become..
When I feel
I am bound
To die and born everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebirth Everyday by niyatee ayyar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal