Reasons to Restore Hope
As you got to look into a broken heart,
It has to be fixed before the Lord will let us start.
There are things that your heart will strongly desire.
When we search for those things, in which we want to acquire.
And at those times when we have deep sadness,
Think of those things that Jesus did for will bring us gladness.
During this time is when we need to have faith to make us to see His Grace,
By having this is when we will make with him to His Holy Place.
For the Lord to heal the heart, we have to see these REASONS TO RESTORE HOPE.
And learn without the Lord it will awfully hard to learn to how to cope.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Reasons to Restore Hope by Frank Pulver )
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
- Right to exist, hasmukh amathalal
- Dead Leaves, David Lacey
- Brookstones, Cee Bea
- there it is, Bill Cantrell
- Broken Mirrors Haiku, David Lacey
- In the Deserts of Exile, Jabra Ibrahim Jabra
- True Poetry Is Like A Rose, Denis Martindale
- Lovely butterflies Fly by, See I, Harindhar Reddy
- Believe and trust, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)