Marvin Brato Sr
Reasons I am Sad
Unable to see people smile back because I can not give a smile.
nobody ever cheers me because I do not know to cheer anyone.
can not receive an appreciation because I do not like to give any.
often being rediculed by others because I always redicule them.
no one helps in my failures because I do not bother to extend one.
trouble always gets in me because I often cause troubles to others.
emptiness fills my heart because I do not intent to become happy.
none becomes my best friend because I do not stand by them at all.
the people are ungratefull to me because I do not learn to be gratefull.
everyone seems rude to me because I myself acts rude to anyone.
day after day I find nobody cares for me because I do not care either.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reasons I am Sad by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven, William Butler Yeats
- Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
- Laurence Overmire
(24 June 1842 - 26 December 1913)
(10 December 1824 – 18 September 1905)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)