Marvin Brato Sr
Reasons I am Sad
Unable to see people smile back because I can not give a smile.
nobody ever cheers me because I do not know to cheer anyone.
can not receive an appreciation because I do not like to give any.
often being rediculed by others because I always redicule them.
no one helps in my failures because I do not bother to extend one.
trouble always gets in me because I often cause troubles to others.
emptiness fills my heart because I do not intent to become happy.
none becomes my best friend because I do not stand by them at all.
the people are ungratefull to me because I do not learn to be gratefull.
everyone seems rude to me because I myself acts rude to anyone.
day after day I find nobody cares for me because I do not care either.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reasons I am Sad by Marvin Brato Sr )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- winter snow, Juwon Daniel
- Come Hold Me 3, Michael P. McParland
- Autumn, Andrea Vescovo
- I Love You Kira 6, Michael P. McParland
- sonnet 6: God of snow, Juwon Daniel
- Late Payment, Angela Wybrow
- Love versus Fear, Darian Kalamerd
- unforgettable summer nights, Juwon Daniel
- Wake up! ! !, ramesh rai
- Cinquante, Marilyn Jean