Marvin Brato Sr
Reasons I am Sad
Unable to see people smile back because I can not give a smile.
nobody ever cheers me because I do not know to cheer anyone.
can not receive an appreciation because I do not like to give any.
often being rediculed by others because I always redicule them.
no one helps in my failures because I do not bother to extend one.
trouble always gets in me because I often cause troubles to others.
emptiness fills my heart because I do not intent to become happy.
none becomes my best friend because I do not stand by them at all.
the people are ungratefull to me because I do not learn to be gratefull.
everyone seems rude to me because I myself acts rude to anyone.
day after day I find nobody cares for me because I do not care either.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reasons I am Sad by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads
- No Chances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- We Can Build, Naveed Akram