My dear, when people disagree with you
Must you conclude they dislike you?
That view's irrational
And horrendously self-indulgent.
Can't people like you
Yet be free to form reasonable conclusions?
The people who think, that is, the undistractible?
Diversity of thinking is no different than diversity of culture.
Such a bundling subverts logic-
Subversion of logic being
The only valid occasion of dislike.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reason by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey