Really Depressed With Hurt
So much of sorrowfulness is in my heart
The pain just goes on to be, like a never ending thing
My future is uncertain as all the hope is actually exhausted
All is lost and even the joy is weakening
True is my state of trouble since it really hurts a lot
Being alive is a compulsion since ending my life will just make me a coward
It hurts to live in this manner although not many alternatives are with me
Right now I am just reporting my pain and nothing positive I sense.
A smile is impossible to be exhibited in this condition of severe pain
These emotions only go on to make one really depressed with hurt.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Really Depressed With Hurt by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena