Really Depressed With Hurt
So much of sorrowfulness is in my heart
The pain just goes on to be, like a never ending thing
My future is uncertain as all the hope is actually exhausted
All is lost and even the joy is weakening
True is my state of trouble since it really hurts a lot
Being alive is a compulsion since ending my life will just make me a coward
It hurts to live in this manner although not many alternatives are with me
Right now I am just reporting my pain and nothing positive I sense.
A smile is impossible to be exhibited in this condition of severe pain
These emotions only go on to make one really depressed with hurt.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Really Depressed With Hurt by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- साज मिटाना होगा - a spurrier that must b.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Peaceful living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..