Stones that I
Threw into the sky
Are falling on me
Like hail in a storm.
I run for shelter
On open ground
I'm now the victim
Of my own folly.
I shouldn't have said
What I said then
I shouldn't have done
What I did then.
What you sow
So shall you reap
I did not follow
The well known rule.
I learnt my lesson
The hard way in life
Experience I gained
Not to err again.
Sayings and precepts
Are our real wealth
Wisdom they hide
Let's extract and follow.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Wealth by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath