Ready to leave
My life is screwed my day's are done I need to die to have some fun
I need to die and leave this place and meet my father face to face!
My father is the devil you see and the evil in him is the evil in me,
and no holy man can get him out of me,
because its in my blood and its in my soul and the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of me hole, silver bullet pierce my chest put me down put me to rest,
my father is great my father is fun instead of sitting in a church reading a book
to worship him you kill random people and spend the money you took,
instead of caring about the living you talk to the dead and blow off peoples head,
so i'm ready to go is ready to leave so I can meet my father and finally be free.
Liera Bloodheart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready to leave by Liera Bloodheart )
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns