Ready to leave
My life is screwed my day's are done I need to die to have some fun
I need to die and leave this place and meet my father face to face!
My father is the devil you see and the evil in him is the evil in me,
and no holy man can get him out of me,
because its in my blood and its in my soul and the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of me hole, silver bullet pierce my chest put me down put me to rest,
my father is great my father is fun instead of sitting in a church reading a book
to worship him you kill random people and spend the money you took,
instead of caring about the living you talk to the dead and blow off peoples head,
so i'm ready to go is ready to leave so I can meet my father and finally be free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready to leave by Liera Bloodheart )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak