Dorian Petersen Potter
Every time I hear your name,
I remember when you came.
Here in my memory you will live
Endless love, my heart relives!
Day and night I dream of you
For so long I’ve love you too.
Love which, inside me grew,
Look! How much I love you
For so long, so many years now,
I’ve adore you and given you love.
I can’t live without you anymore,
I love you more than I did before
Nothing will change my love for you,
I know, that you love me a lot too!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rapture by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)