Dorian Petersen Potter
Every time I hear your name,
I remember when you came.
Here in my memory you will live
Endless love, my heart relives!
Day and night I dream of you
For so long I’ve love you too.
Love which, inside me grew,
Look! How much I love you
For so long, so many years now,
I’ve adore you and given you love.
I can’t live without you anymore,
I love you more than I did before
Nothing will change my love for you,
I know, that you love me a lot too!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rapture by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri