Ramayanam – An Epic Of India.
Rama Laxmana, Baratha Sathrukan were the sons - Of
Ayodthi King – sent them to Gurugula to won! – Rama’s
Marriage with Seetha happened by broking Siva’s Bow!
Against the wish of all, Rama left for forest for an owe!
Yearn the friendships of Guga, Suka, Veba, Anuman to mingle! - When
Against Dharma, Rawana took Seeth to Lankan Jungle!
Negotiation with Rawana failed, then Anuman made lanka fire! - Before
Anuman fly over the sea, consoled Seetha who was in fear!
Made the Dharma to Win! At last Rama fulfills peoples’ Will!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ramayanam – An Epic Of India. by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
- hindi haiku ghazal chaand, S.D. TIWARI
- Who Really Cares? Does Anything Matter?, Mr. Nobody
- Jashn manaao, Aftab Alam
- Poetry Is Where You Find It X, Frank Avon
- Happiness Is..., Arno Le Roux
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Home and Love, Aftab Alam
- Annihilation of trust, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)