Rain Rain Come Again!
Bid adieu to the hot waves
As the cold breeze have set in,
Bringing joy to our minds
As the rains have peeped in.
With the onset of rain
The scorching heat goes down the drain,
The sudden thunder n lightning
Is scary as if Rain God is threatening!
The clouds turn black & the rain drops come in bunch
Making you fully drench,
A soothing odour from the soaked mud,
Makes every flower come out of its bud.
Water water everywhere
The vehicles speed with a flash,
Kids dance in the muddled waters,
They find fun doing a 'splash splash'
The trees sway, the flowers smile,
The nature comes all alive,
The animals run hither tither for shelter,
The humans too run helter skelter!
Once the rain subsides,
Everyone comes out of their hide,
The sight of the rainbow in the clear blue sky
Is worth admiring and lifts our spirits high!
Rain Rain Come Again
Do no go to Spain
Let Little Johnny Play
Some another Day: -)
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rain Rain Come Again! by Kavya ... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- True Love Never Dies, lou parks
- Untitled VII, Sierra Staten
- The unblamenesses allay wounds, Pijush Biswas
- I Move, So I Am, Tanja Henderson
- Life Dances, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Looking Kyle In the Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Besten Dank für den Gruss, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Birthday poem, Wala' Qamhieh
- If you want to be my inspirer, Elius Rubby
- Being in love, Sahra Hussein