Rain Rain Come Again!
Bid adieu to the hot waves
As the cold breeze have set in,
Bringing joy to our minds
As the rains have peeped in.
With the onset of rain
The scorching heat goes down the drain,
The sudden thunder n lightning
Is scary as if Rain God is threatening!
The clouds turn black & the rain drops come in bunch
Making you fully drench,
A soothing odour from the soaked mud,
Makes every flower come out of its bud.
Water water everywhere
The vehicles speed with a flash,
Kids dance in the muddled waters,
They find fun doing a 'splash splash'
The trees sway, the flowers smile,
The nature comes all alive,
The animals run hither tither for shelter,
The humans too run helter skelter!
Once the rain subsides,
Everyone comes out of their hide,
The sight of the rainbow in the clear blue sky
Is worth admiring and lifts our spirits high!
Rain Rain Come Again
Do no go to Spain
Let Little Johnny Play
Some another Day: -)
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rain Rain Come Again! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गोरबोआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The carriage third, the place is second…, Xena von Davydoff
- थाखोमा थाखोमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- From A Husband To A Wife, Toshie Nohara
- Fountain Of Youth, david kush
- Hope of boat, gajanan mishra
- Saturated Yet Split And Kept Divided, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Secret Love, Jesus James Llorico