Rain, Rain please pour on me
Rain, Rain please set me free
Rain, Rain don't let the sun shine through
Rain, Rain my heart is now a pit of goo
Rain, Rain blow the ocean breeze
Rain, Rain sway the forest trees.
Rain, Rain don't wash away
Rain, Rain I wish you could stay
Rain, Rain don't let the birds chirp or the children play.
Rain, Rain please stop time today.
Rain, Rain Do you understand my sorrow?
Rain, Rain please be here tomorrow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain, Rain by Lucy Gocher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman