Rain, Rain please pour on me
Rain, Rain please set me free
Rain, Rain don't let the sun shine through
Rain, Rain my heart is now a pit of goo
Rain, Rain blow the ocean breeze
Rain, Rain sway the forest trees.
Rain, Rain don't wash away
Rain, Rain I wish you could stay
Rain, Rain don't let the birds chirp or the children play.
Rain, Rain please stop time today.
Rain, Rain Do you understand my sorrow?
Rain, Rain please be here tomorrow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain, Rain by Lucy Gocher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz