How easy rain fall by its own weight
On a landscape that needs it.
It is October and the sky is lead grey
For too long it was uniformly blue.
I walk to the shops and enjoy the sound
Rain makes falling softly on my umbrella.
A forgotten lullaby remembered a song
Without words just a hush of tenderness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar