You the one who is falling - without guidance..;
At the streets which do not drink the water,
Washing the sidewalks from the mud of footsteps,
Tapping tears on the glass windows,
Clicking the closed doors,
Seduction grows in the ugly faces
And you which you fall as a homeless child..
At the wars that sow death
As on the bodies of the victims
Ah. Dear rain..
If I could know where you go..? !
If I could know how you sleep..? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain by Fatima Nusairat )
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
- أولوية, مالك حداد
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)