Is It Poetry
As the economy gets again worse,
the far right wing Conservatives.
Spread fear and hate.
Shutting down bridges,
putting the young and elders in harms way.
Vengence is mine, Grudges are held.
Turning you against him and her,
your right to vote being taken away.
The more you hurt the more your,
Did I not show you how to fish and feed your young?
Did I not stay,
to learn how to teach and put within reach,
pure reason for everyone.
Now be aware and as of now,
you have taken and taken,
to long from each other.
And even now,
have given your rights away.
Logic dictates that if your basic needs are not met,
you can not work for the man.
You grow fat watching T.V. and do nothing.
Cops, locked up raw, solitary confinment this pelican bay.
Out of control, law enforcement and Gitmo.
Unlike back then when I could not read or write.
I had to learn and now that I can.
I have once again in your face now placed them,
while you can still reason.
Unless you thrive on the suffering of each other.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Radioactive Politics by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Coeur d'Alene, Lucas Pate
- With That Time To Find, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Prowling PH Eyes .... [DEMENTIA; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Quick To Finish Mentalities, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Invisible Cage (For Robin Williams), Tori Leftwich
- Advent Of The Eagle's Cry, Captain Cur
- Strange Charisma Of Your Words, Captain Cur
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 11, Aftab Alam
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 10, Aftab Alam
- Bright, John Shea