Race to the Promise Life
Treat Life as a Race to the Promise Life
Life will not slow down,
This is why we have to treat it like a race and to gain control and be fast,
So please, do not look at this as just something as a joke around.
Because if we do, then we will let our lasting Life go away like our only memory past.
Yes, we need to be able to keep control of our speed,
We need to all see everything that will show sorrow.
But do as Christ would do and was always willing to help someone in the need.
By us willing to do this it will help us see the brighter tomorrow.
As the time comes and go,
Remember as it says it the Bible that the Lord to there to grab you by the right hand,
Then with us treating life like this our life will help us more than anyone will ever know.
Because as it is said, Jesus will lead us to the Promise Land.
By Frank Pulver April 23,2011
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Race to the Promise Life by Frank Pulver )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)