Race to the Promise Life
Treat Life as a Race to the Promise Life
Life will not slow down,
This is why we have to treat it like a race and to gain control and be fast,
So please, do not look at this as just something as a joke around.
Because if we do, then we will let our lasting Life go away like our only memory past.
Yes, we need to be able to keep control of our speed,
We need to all see everything that will show sorrow.
But do as Christ would do and was always willing to help someone in the need.
By us willing to do this it will help us see the brighter tomorrow.
As the time comes and go,
Remember as it says it the Bible that the Lord to there to grab you by the right hand,
Then with us treating life like this our life will help us more than anyone will ever know.
Because as it is said, Jesus will lead us to the Promise Land.
By Frank Pulver April 23,2011
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Race to the Promise Life by Frank Pulver )
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)