Race to the Promise Life
Treat Life as a Race to the Promise Life
Life will not slow down,
This is why we have to treat it like a race and to gain control and be fast,
So please, do not look at this as just something as a joke around.
Because if we do, then we will let our lasting Life go away like our only memory past.
Yes, we need to be able to keep control of our speed,
We need to all see everything that will show sorrow.
But do as Christ would do and was always willing to help someone in the need.
By us willing to do this it will help us see the brighter tomorrow.
As the time comes and go,
Remember as it says it the Bible that the Lord to there to grab you by the right hand,
Then with us treating life like this our life will help us more than anyone will ever know.
Because as it is said, Jesus will lead us to the Promise Land.
By Frank Pulver April 23,2011
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Race to the Promise Life by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...