LOVE, most beautiful natural instinct life has given us,
LOVE, mother nature provides the many loves for basic survival,
LOVE, the greatest demand and motivation within humans,
LOVE, strongest mental force from these instinctive wants.
LOVE, the eternal flame of hope human beings wish for,
LOVE, the greatest physical feeling enjoyed by humans,
LOVE, compassion of affections for the good of mankind,
LOVE, romance of humans rewarded by the thirst of sexual love.
LOVE, in humans charts our course in our daily lives,
LOVE, in man holds his integrity as a human being,
LOVE, the pendulum in the philosophy of sanity,
LOVE, positive traits within humans, to befriend others in need.
LOVE, the innocent children pure in mind as their faces,
LOVE, inspiration of man to bring forth new life in humanity,
LOVE, sharing to give, to be honest, to have faith, to see God,
LOVE, others feelings, to understand, to be trusted, to be thankful.
LOVE, the force of humanities, to live together in peace,
LOVE, throughout the World keeps Nations at peace,
LOVE, motivations of human beings for continuous existence,
LOVE, hope for continual survival of "Worldly Co-existence."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("Love" by Jim DiGregorio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery