Quitters Never Win
One year I had a math teacher who made me want to cry!
I never understood those things she did with 'x' and 'y'!
She told us if we stayed in school, we'd broaden all our minds.
And then she said it's her job to see no child's left behind.
So all the time in algebra, my math teacher would say,
'The only way you're gonna learn is study every day.
And now's the time for all of you, your future to commit.
'Cause quitters never win nor do winners ever quit.'
William Chaplar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quitters Never Win by William Chaplar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal