Questions To The Fire
Fire fire flaming light.
Do you think you catch the height?
Burning burning burning bright.
Do you think you burn the fight?
Fighting fighting fighting right.
Do you think you steal the night?
Stealing stealing stealing sight.
Do you think you remain upright?
Blazing flaming burning tight.
Do you think you get me alight?
Firing flashing mighty might.
Do you think you ignite?
Igniting igniting mournful plight.
Do you think you defeat the blight?
If 'yes' is your answers you write.
Then fire fire blazing flight.
Save the nature, save the kite.
Lay in ashes in delight! !
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions To The Fire by Munia Khan )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira