How should I know what to do?
I spent my whole life plotting the next move.
How should I know what the truth is?
I was taught to think of myself as useless.
How can I happy?
My brain always finds ways to trap me.
How can I free myself from my fetters?
My daddy was no man of letters.
Day after day I have to try harder,
To learn a little more and climb a little further.
How can I ever know success?
I’ll work hard and do my best.
Leila Hadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions by Leila Hadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...