Queen Of My Heart
You are the light
That lightens my lonely path
You are the one
That has taught me love.
She is the most amazing
Can't wait till we are marrying
Giving laughter in distress
Justs wanna be my mistress
You are me love
And I have your trust.
Sweetheart, you are
The queen of my heart.
Toheeb Tiamiyu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Queen Of My Heart by Toheeb Tiamiyu )
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john