Quality performans is what we do,
It is in us what we do,
Regardless of what they are thinking,
In our minds we are thinking.
Quality performance is what we see.
The success, place and life you see,
It is a symbol of quality
Performance that was delivered by quality.
Nevertheless, it is by Him.
Quality ability is from Him.
The strength, courage and love we have,
It is still the one they are to have.
May we all try not to be proud.
And not ignore thous who are proud.
It is in us to give love,
Not to wait to receive love.
Quality performance is in you,
Let it be seen in you.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quality Performance by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)