Quality performans is what we do,
It is in us what we do,
Regardless of what they are thinking,
In our minds we are thinking.
Quality performance is what we see.
The success, place and life you see,
It is a symbol of quality
Performance that was delivered by quality.
Nevertheless, it is by Him.
Quality ability is from Him.
The strength, courage and love we have,
It is still the one they are to have.
May we all try not to be proud.
And not ignore thous who are proud.
It is in us to give love,
Not to wait to receive love.
Quality performance is in you,
Let it be seen in you.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quality Performance by Musa Ndhlovu )
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)