RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Constantly touching our minds with poetry, giving our souls
their purposeful truths as we live our lives separately.
Parallel equations we two, consistently being pulled towards
one another, giving no slack.
Reaching out, losing everything and nothing at the same time,
giving our all and hiding within.
Finding all the pain and sorrow that has filled each of us
throughout our lives, sharing it all and helping it dissipate
at times so we can have some life to continue writing our
hearts into the stratosphere.
Our place is hidden above in the stars, shining down upon us,
blessing us with the infinite wisdom of eternal love.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purposeful Truths by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman
- Why Can't I Sleep, rty rty
- जेब्ला आं जिरायना थायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Once Upon A Time, Matthias Pantaleon
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma