RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Constantly touching our minds with poetry, giving our souls
their purposeful truths as we live our lives separately.
Parallel equations we two, consistently being pulled towards
one another, giving no slack.
Reaching out, losing everything and nothing at the same time,
giving our all and hiding within.
Finding all the pain and sorrow that has filled each of us
throughout our lives, sharing it all and helping it dissipate
at times so we can have some life to continue writing our
hearts into the stratosphere.
Our place is hidden above in the stars, shining down upon us,
blessing us with the infinite wisdom of eternal love.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purposeful Truths by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki