There's always a wall.
We waver through the call —
No way to escape this place
Our masses stand tall
As they end up buckled.
Who wants to win the game?
Hand in hand at malls,
Love shows it's dismal.
Who's first to lose a glance?
We have till dawn
Hide our lovely chaos,
Because they're beautiful
Their orders far fall,
The dresses come back on,
And we're left to die
For what was thought
Turned out to be futile,
Edwin Cordero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pure Survival by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield