But grandpa against it.
Grandsons friend convinces,
The girl is well mannered
See the girl.
Grandson put condition
He will marry
Once grandpa agrees.
Agreed grandpa with
Tell my grandson
He will not talk but
If he likes the girl
He will eat a piece from
Any thing sweet.
A dozen of people
Arrived at girls house.
Grandpa liked the girl
But there is no pudding
So he look his friend and
Cough two times
Friends bluntly ask
Is there any pudding or sweets
Girls parents said
Since grandpa is diabetic
So no to sweets
Grandpa coughs thrice
Friend demands sweets
Ok but grandpa should not to eat.
Fed up grandpa coughs and coughs
Finally friend upset
Then he takes sweet and put in
Love settled for arrange marriage.
After all Grandpa is a Grandpa....
What more can be pudding delight!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pudding Delight! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Undiminished, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave It As That, Lawrence S. Pertillar