Public Issue? - All thinks it will bring boon!
Uncertainly it will take away your spoon!
Beware of this gambling to secure your peace!
Long earned saving don’t let it piece!
Inspired by so-called quick money? -Don’t take loan!
Calculated risk - Aware! Or otherwise.
Inviting the problem, if you are not so smart!
Studying and trading it’s a different art! – It will
Slowly take away your soul! - Added
U -all made to be fool! - At least
Enter not this swimming pool!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Public Issue? by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)