I could draw the trees
by your house I know them
and love them so well.
Where is my celestial epitome
when I begin to fail
at cognitive functions
and my fingers slip on my guitar,
and I make a horrible growling noise.
He too, must be drawing your trees.
So I believe in the astral plane,
and study etymology.
Go ahead then,
I have seen words that could have only
been invented when someone had
seen your face,
and the light under your skin,
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psychoanalyzing Angels by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak