Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Psalm To Lord Sri Ramakrishna. by Subrata Ray
Without you are image of absolute perfection,
Within convulse radioactive motion,
And saturate contented imagination.
Coming from without to within,
You flourish in the devotee's shrine,
Upon the blue-lotus ever green.
Dual and non-dual in the same form,
With ecstasy of Samadhi, you break all norms,
And with a wink you bring, salvation's storm.
The Veda, the Gita, the Bible, The Koran,
Find living testimony in your life's plan,
You erase bars to opinion, hitherto all religion.
You declare, - man possesses God's Particle,
And he can manifest the divine already in him,
This he can do, if the parasites, he can trim.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psalm To Lord Sri Ramakrishna. by Subrata Ray by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)