May God show kindness and bless us,
and make His face smile on us!
For then the earth will acknowledge Your ways
and all the nations will know of Your power to save.
Let the nations praise You, O God,
let all the nations praise You!
Let the nations shout for joy,
since You dispense true justice to the world;
You dispense strict justice to the peoples,
on earth You rule the nations.
Let the nations praise You, God,
let the nations praise You!
The soil has given its harvest,
God, our God, has blessed us.
May God bless us, and let Him be feared
to the very ends of the earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Psalm 67 by Justin Reamer )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba