in this life we get one chance,
one chance to love.
one chance to find that person
that person who could change our lives
you finally came into mine
I was amazed by your beauty
everything I wanted to be apart of it.
You hooked me in from the very first moment
you made me feel things
things i'd never felt.
I promised myself I would never let you go
I keep that promise then, now and forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promised Love by sarah wilksch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi