in this life we get one chance,
one chance to love.
one chance to find that person
that person who could change our lives
you finally came into mine
I was amazed by your beauty
everything I wanted to be apart of it.
You hooked me in from the very first moment
you made me feel things
things i'd never felt.
I promised myself I would never let you go
I keep that promise then, now and forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promised Love by sarah wilksch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak