To help me learn and to understand,
God gave me two hands,
One to help my brothers, and one for all others,
As I follow all of GOD’s basic commands.
And through his word and all that appears,
God then gave me two ears,
Now I perceive, from the stories people weave,
So I can help others with their sadness and fears.
Then for me to see the truth and also see lies,
God gave me two eyes,
So now I am not blind, then he gave me a mind,
Now I see the truth and not a lie in disguise.
To help me carry my burdens and never to be led,
God gave me two arms and two legs,
Now I can walk down the road, or help another with their load
In this world we should live where no one begs.
To live on this world and help the best that I can,
God joined all gifts given as was his plan,
Now I can run every race, and complete every job with grace
God was then finished and he called this project man.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Project Man by Randy McClave )
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar