Pro Tem Flight
Tables ready, open air,
Salad plenty, savior fair,
Backyard breakfast, emerald green,
Restraining fence no longer seen.
Later when the cocktail bunch,
Wanders in to munch a lunch,
All duded up in summer coats,
Do their best poetic quotes.
It is here that I should mention,
Ears and noses at attention,
Sometimes show us flags of white,
Then off they go in pro tem flight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pro Tem Flight by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson