Pro Tem Flight
Tables ready, open air,
Salad plenty, savior fair,
Backyard breakfast, emerald green,
Restraining fence no longer seen.
Later when the cocktail bunch,
Wanders in to munch a lunch,
All duded up in summer coats,
Do their best poetic quotes.
It is here that I should mention,
Ears and noses at attention,
Sometimes show us flags of white,
Then off they go in pro tem flight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pro Tem Flight by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA