My eyes captured
I went for trial
i was driven by it charges
i thought love was for free!
Why charging what i can't pay?
It hurts the prize of your love
It hurts that Love is for a prize
All i do is love you!
All I do is think of you
All I do is dream of you
All I do is wait for you
Yes it hurts!
That your love was for a prize.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRIZED LOVE by micheal john )
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
- Let's Get Wet in Moonlight, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Inner Sacrifice, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tribute to a Writer, Md. Ziaul Haque
- For Touching You Once, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Be Mine Forever, Md. Ziaul Haque
- It's a Beautiful World, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Beauty, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Divorce, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- My Retreat, Jose Rizal
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(4 February 1900 – 11 April 1977)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)