My eyes captured
I went for trial
i was driven by it charges
i thought love was for free!
Why charging what i can't pay?
It hurts the prize of your love
It hurts that Love is for a prize
All i do is love you!
All I do is think of you
All I do is dream of you
All I do is wait for you
Yes it hurts!
That your love was for a prize.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRIZED LOVE by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky