Edward Kofi Louis
She's the one that i saw in the bush afar off and now,
I am her mentor on this side of the river.
Like the apple tree of love that bears the friuts of love,
I am her mentor and i have to do a lot for her.
She is called Priyanthie and,
She is the one who wants my guide on this side of the river;
And as her mentor, i have to guide her and help her.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Priyanthie by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..