Edward Kofi Louis
She's the one that i saw in the bush afar off and now,
I am her mentor on this side of the river.
Like the apple tree of love that bears the friuts of love,
I am her mentor and i have to do a lot for her.
She is called Priyanthie and,
She is the one who wants my guide on this side of the river;
And as her mentor, i have to guide her and help her.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Priyanthie by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi