Pride has come
Pride has come to show me the way.
Pride has come to play.
Pride knows what I've been missing.
Pride can offer all that I've been given.
Pride has shown me debauchery.
Pride has push me into the opposite of monogamy.
Pride is now the sensation I live for.
Pride knows me more.
Pride before, I said would never see you again.
Pride was there to help me in dire need, amen.
Pride they label you as villain.
Pride but they will all look for charity after I make my first billion.
Pride I thank you, for never asking or to share.
Pride tonight I will say a prayer.
Pride because I'm so happy.
Pride because I felt so crappy.
Pride now stands with me.
Pride I no longer wish to see.
Pride has given me new taste.
Pride I no longer feel disgraced.
Pride has come and is here to stay.
Pride has never lead me to disarray.
Pride is now me, and who's to say?
Pride enjoys the flame, with this I no longer need to pay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pride has come by Jordan Couso )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson