Pride has come
Pride has come to show me the way.
Pride has come to play.
Pride knows what I've been missing.
Pride can offer all that I've been given.
Pride has shown me debauchery.
Pride has push me into the opposite of monogamy.
Pride is now the sensation I live for.
Pride knows me more.
Pride before, I said would never see you again.
Pride was there to help me in dire need, amen.
Pride they label you as villain.
Pride but they will all look for charity after I make my first billion.
Pride I thank you, for never asking or to share.
Pride tonight I will say a prayer.
Pride because I'm so happy.
Pride because I felt so crappy.
Pride now stands with me.
Pride I no longer wish to see.
Pride has given me new taste.
Pride I no longer feel disgraced.
Pride has come and is here to stay.
Pride has never lead me to disarray.
Pride is now me, and who's to say?
Pride enjoys the flame, with this I no longer need to pay.
Jordan Couso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pride has come by Jordan Couso )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- The Man Who Cut His Left Leg, Sergi Dutronc
- Back agin, Rodney R. Cooper
- Science Vs Spirituality, Tushar Ray
- Everlasting silence, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- all the sun does is stare at my faults, Mandolyn ...
- If I seem, Rodney R. Cooper
- Mojo, Morgan Michaels
- The Tiny Beauty, Zoila T. Flores
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Frank Avon
- Wasted Words, Kela LewisMorin