Is looking beautiful a sin
Its like a fish without a fin
Its for her a Gods gift
If you don't have one, go get a facelift!
Let her roam
Let her be free
Let her not be
bullied by thee!
She is one like you
She though is looked like crazy by few,
She is targeted by many
Mainly by men cunny!
Looking beautiful is nature's reward
Its natural and does not proclaim any award
Hence do not be judgemental n hyperactive, else
Be prepared for the penalty as she can also become proactive!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pretty Woman! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- Driving Without Wings, Richard Allen Beevor
- AMONG THE RUINED INFRASTRUCTURE بين البن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI