Is looking beautiful a sin
Its like a fish without a fin
Its for her a Gods gift
If you don't have one, go get a facelift!
Let her roam
Let her be free
Let her not be
bullied by thee!
She is one like you
She though is looked like crazy by few,
She is targeted by many
Mainly by men cunny!
Looking beautiful is nature's reward
Its natural and does not proclaim any award
Hence do not be judgemental n hyperactive, else
Be prepared for the penalty as she can also become proactive!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pretty Woman! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak